Kitchen Galley removal on 2530

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I purchased this 2015 parker 2530 couple months ago. I am working on removing the kitchen galley and installing a bench seat in place of the kitchen galley. i have disconnected the plumbing and electrical on the kitchen galley. I also removed the water tank and the countertop. Now my problem is how to remove the kitchen. cabinet i don’t see any screws that connects the corners. Looks liken it's a one piece wood. Any advise? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_8985.jpeg
    IMG_8985.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Keep digging....There has to be Glue or fasteners. Grantee that cabinet was built outside the boat and then installed. The pix is crappyto really see anything.

I figured out. There are screws all the way around the side of the kitchen mounted onbthe base and top part. I started banging with a mallet and it came off. Started prying them away too. Just removed the top and bottom and the while kitchen slide out of the door angled.

Attachments

• IMG_9020.jpeg
    IMG_9020.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9022.jpeg
    IMG_9022.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9021.jpeg
    IMG_9021.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks. Now on to the next project. Installing 6 scotty plug outlets for electric reels. Using bluesea 285 or 187 series circuit breaker and marine grade 10 gauge wire.

Attachments

• IMG_9030.jpeg
    IMG_9030.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
I figured out. There are screws all the way around the side of the kitchen mounted onbthe base and top part. I started banging with a mallet and it came off. Started prying them away too. Just removed the top and bottom and the while kitchen slide out of the door angled.
Nice job installing the bench-seat! And getting a 'free-bee' from a dealer may be a 'first'! ☺... I'm amazed at the different 'likes/wants' with people and our boats.... The 2530 is my favorite Parker model, and one of the main reasons for this, is the galley package! Go figure... I guess it has a lot to do with how we use our boat.

Hi I purchased this 2015 parker 2530 couple months ago. I am working on removing the kitchen galley and installing a bench seat in place of the kitchen galley. i have disconnected the plumbing and electrical on the kitchen galley. I also removed the water tank and the countertop. Now my problem is how to remove the kitchen. cabinet i don’t see any screws that connects the corners. Looks liken it's a one piece wood. Any advise? Thank you.
I’ll buy the kitchen you took out. Call me 401 298 5797

Nice job installing the bench-seat! And getting a 'free-bee' from a dealer may be a 'first'! ☺... I'm amazed at the different 'likes/wants' with people and our boats.... The 2530 is my favorite Parker model, and one of the main reasons for this, is the galley package! Go figure... I guess it has a lot to do with how we use our boat.
The boat is mainly use for chartering active duty service members and veterans fishing offshore at Westport WA and Neah Bay. If I use this boat with my family, then i will definitely need the kitchen galley.

Back