Largest boat show

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annapolis allegedly has the largest in-water boat show in the country, but the Miami and Ft Lauderdale shows both claim to be bigger.

Never been to the FL shows, so I have no point of reference.

Here is a link to this years Annapolis sail and power shows...
The sailboat show is the 38th annual, 04 to 08 October 2007
The powerboat show is the 36th annual, 11 to 14 October 2007

http://www.usboat.com/

Make reservations now if you plan to attend.

Everyone needs to go to Miami Boat Show at least once. I can't imagine anything like it on earth. :shock: 8)

Miami is the best show on the East Coast. With several different venues it could take several days. Besides its on Miami Beach and with South Beach, where else could you find more fun in the winter. Make a trip of it and enjoy our wonderful Florida Keys while you are here.

I have friends who have been to both Miami and Annapolis and Miami is a lot bigger with indoor and in water locations. Also you can get test rides. That sounds to be the show to go to.

I thought you were speaking of fall shows. If so Annnapolis is a GREAT time :!:

I spent almost 3 days at the miami show earlier this year and walked away feeling like I didn't see the whole show.

But I have heard that certain manufacturers are not showing up b/c of the poor return on the investment... But thats just hearsay.

Cheers...
wicho

These are circa 1990 (more or less). Anyone know the exact year? Hint, It was the first year of Detroit Diesel D-DEC.

Norfolk has a great boat show this weekend on the Elizabeth River. Primarily in water, but lots of boats on trailers, too. Felt like our first fall day - lots of sun and cool breezes. My first in-water show with boats from 45 feet on down. Took us about two hours to get from end-to-end. Grandson was determined to sit at the helm of every boat in the show. Star of the show, in my opinion was the Harrier 25, but you need deep pockets and patience - they're built to order.

I have been to the Annapolis and the Miami boat shows and a number of others. Had a boat in the Miami show and made a few of the parties. I think Miami is still the biggest show in the world? Usually three hard days can cover one's area of interests. I stay in Ft. Lauderdale (also has its big floating show at a different date) and drove down to Miami each day. Boaters from all over the world.
At Miami I could look at Furuno, Raymarine, Garmin, Trimble, anchors, A/C, inverters, etc. and have all my questions answered by the wold's best at each booth then take a few professional demo rides and still have lots to read on the flight home.
Have not been the last few years, but it used to be the absolute best for comparisons of boats and equipment because it used to be all there. Some shows can get heavy on blowboats (stinkpots in disguise) and minimize stinkpots.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pete

Back