Lenco Trim Tab Extension

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfish

Reaction score
Question: I replaced my Lenco trim tabs on my 2320 and it seems they work, but when I put them down, they only extend to the bottom of the boat bottom when fully extended. If I remember right, I thought they would go below the bottom of the boat to give more lift. Am I wrong? Are there different length extensions? Thanks in advance.

You are going to need to post pictures. The tabs should be level wit the bottom of the hull in the full up position and should drop down below the hull I the extended position

When were these installed? As said above....Retracted is level with the bottom of the boat. If it is higher....Then it's a improper install and the installer FAILED to read the instructions.

It could be that the ram could not be placed where the instructions said, due to hull design?
But it's still a improper install...... Now new holes will have to be made.

There are NO "Extensions " that I have ever heard of or seen.

So, here is the issue. I ordered the wrong actuator from the online parts store. It has been several months now, so I don't know if I can return. But, caution to all that Lenco makes a 2 1/2 inch stroke and 4 1/2 inch stroke in the model I had. I obviously got the wrong one. BOAT= Bring on another $500. Thanks to this board for making me think this one through. '

Pat

Bennett has different stroke models also.

I'm guessing you have installed them already....Thats how you know the stroke is short.

If you had not installed them....I get a hold of Lenco for a swap out.

I have done that in the past with Bennett thru Tabman....He will be missed a Lot. :(

Back