NC Wildlife Parker For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There is a 2006 21 ft Deep V with T-Top listed for auction at NCDOA State Surplus website. The auction ends on Friday of this week ,the boat is at the NC Surplus Sales location in Raleigh . For pictures and information check the website.

Proceed with caution
2009 Road King Boat Trailer with 2006 Parker Boat with Evinrude OB motor. 2009 Road King Boat Trailer: poor condition. 2006 Parker DEEP V W/T-TOP boat: 21-foot, Hull Number: PXM04014I506, poor condition. Evinrude OB Motor: poor condition. GPS/Chart Plotter: poor condition. Condition Unknown

Proceed with caution
2009 Road King Boat Trailer with 2006 Parker Boat with Evinrude OB motor. 2009 Road King Boat Trailer: poor condition. 2006 Parker DEEP V W/T-TOP boat: 21-foot, Hull Number: PXM04014I506, poor condition. Evinrude OB Motor: poor condition. GPS/Chart Plotter: poor condition. Condition Unknown
I have bought several boats from the NC State Surplus and have found that they state the condition as poor to protect themselves from an unhappy buyer. Usually if there is a serious defect they will disclose it such as motor will not start ,transom cracked etc ,. When they state condition unknown item is usually OK . Most of the time they will not give any item a good rating . I have never bought a boat that had a serious defect that was not disclosed . However they encourage buyers to inspect the item in person before bidding and I usually would BUT I have bought without inspecting if the price was below market and have never gotten a bad deal.

Man, if only I had the time and space. I’d love to dig into one of those NC Wildlife 21DVs. 1700 Project part II!
I hear ya! Feel the same way. After giving my 2001 21 SE a full once-over, I'd love to get my paws on one of these. Just looked at the website mentioned above and can't find it. Assuming it's gone.

I hear ya! Feel the same way. After giving my 2001 21 SE a full once-over, I'd love to get my paws on one of these. Just looked at the website mentioned above and can't find it. Assuming it's gone.
It is still there-Goes off on 8/11/22 current bid is 7050 . Go to NCDOA Surplus , items on bid, scroll down first page bottom ,click on page 4 ,item is on that page

In my first post concerning this NC Wildlife Parker I misstated the ending as Friday 8/12 but it ends today 8/11 at 10:15AM. I think that whoever wins this Parker is going to get a great boat ,by the pictures posted of the exterior it looks like it has been used very little ,boat and motor look very clean for a 2006. The motor is probably OK or it would have been replaced by now . The bidding works like Ebay ,if you bid 15000 now your bid would be only 50 more than the last bid and would increase as other bids come in and you would be the top bidder until the bid went over 15000 . For the record I am not associated with NC Surplus but I have purchased many boats from them and have never been disappointed and always made a profit when I sold them. Age is keeping me from buying this one but if you are interested bid ,don't be sorry later because this size Parker does not come around often.

I watched the auction and even bid on it a few times. Final sale price was just a little over $17,500.

Not a bad price for a 21 DVCC with a 250 ETEC. Hopefully the motor runs fine and the hull has no issues.

Back