New guy here

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishnmike

Reaction score
Stepped up to a big boy boat this past week and bought a 2007 2320 SC with a 250 Yamaha on the back. I've fished and boated my entire life and fish pretty much every weekend either on the California Delta, the San Francisco Bay or out in the ocean. This Parker is going to be a great improvement over my 20' Duckworth for fishing the bigger waters. Had the boat out Saturday for the first time and really happy with it. Have a few projects but nothing major. Will no doubt be posting questions (after searching the forums first) as the previous owner didn't have a lot of specific info on some functions of the boat.

Attachments

• IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0121b.jpg
    IMG_0121b.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 207
Congrats on the awesome boat! I enjoy my 2320 on some of the same waters. Hope to see you out there one of these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks guys. Had it out for salmon this weekend and did decent. Like the way the boat fishes a lot. After doing a lot of reading here I think I am over propped as I'm not getting the fuel numbers several are reporting.

Back