New Parker models for 2022

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Castaway

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on when Parker will be releasing the new 22 and 24’ center console models that will be replacing their 21 and 23’ deep v models?

How they could get rid of the 23 is beyond me. The 23dvcc looks like the perfect boat for me.

My next upgrade was to be a 23' because I felt the jump to 21' wouldnt be much coming from the 18' until I boarded a 21'. Big difference.
There is a big difference from the 18 to 21. I had the 2120 and can really feel the size difference back in the 18. Not many of the 23dvcc around for sale, even in a normal boat market.

How they could get rid of the 23 is beyond me. The 23dvcc looks like the perfect boat for me.
Hey Camron: If Parker is doing what all other Boat Builder's are doing, they are just changing the numbers, not the boat. You can charge more for a 22' boat than a 21' boat. Dusky did this and they went from having one of the more roomier 23' CC boats to a very small 25' CC. Dusky's old 25'6" is now a 27'8". The smae thing with ice cream. No more 1/2 gallons, but you still pay the same as you did for a 1/2 gallon. Sign of the times.

Hey Camron: If Parker is doing what all other Boat Builder's are doing, they are just changing the numbers, not the boat. You can charge more for a 22' boat than a 21' boat. Dusky did this and they went from having one of the more roomier 23' CC boats to a very small 25' CC. Dusky's old 25'6" is now a 27'8". The smae thing with ice cream. No more 1/2 gallons, but you still pay the same as you did for a 1/2 gallon. Sign of the times.
This is very much what I'm hoping is the case. There are some pictures floating around of new "prototype" models where the major difference is a change to the transom that extends the motorwell bulkheads aft and integrates them into the swim platform on each side. Basically it encloses the sides of the motor. Also looks like the console windshield changes to a full height model. Neither of those look like a detraction, and could possibly be a benefit, as long as the hull form stays the same. Guess we'll have to wait until Parker releases their "fall" information and see what it brings.

Back