• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale Nice 2300 won't last long

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know. I was looking to upgrade recently from my 2022 1801 to a 21 SE. Love my 1801 but I want more room. The new 21 SE is $84K (quoted by the dealer). So a lightly used 23, although 11 years old, for $65-72K is something to consider. At least I think so but like I said I really don't know. Like everything else, it's only worth what someone's willing to pay.

I really don't know. I was looking to upgrade recently from my 2022 1801 to a 21 SE. Love my 1801 but I want more room. The new 21 SE is $84K (quoted by the dealer). So a lightly used 23, although 11 years old, for $65-72K is something to consider. At least I think so but like I said I really don't know. Like everything else, it's only worth what someone's willing to pay.
There is a nice 21 SE at Garrett's in VA for 55k.

Overpriced, and doesn't even have a trailer. For comparison, my excellent condition 2013 2320 and trailer with every factory option and 300 yamaha with 80 hours on it was $68k a year and a half ago. A new one was about 2x that price.

If a new 21 is only $10k more ($84k vs $74k), I'd cough it up for a boat that is 11 years newer and unmolested (although that 2 foot length diff would suck).

At this point, I'm so happy I bought my 2012 23 ft. CC. I looked for over 9 months and was willing to travel up to 1500 miles. Ironically, one popped up within 25 miles from my house. The seller is an incredible person. The boat (w/closed transom that I wanted and also a T Top, no bottom paint (because I have a boatlift)), 250 Yamaha engine (less than 300 hours) and alum. LoadRite trailer were maintained incredibly well. He gave me all the maintenance records for everything. And he even had total maintanence completed before giving it to me. and all the basic accessories, like life jackets and many other things. (He, himself sold it for the same reason other person mentioned... he wasn't using it anymore and decided to do more traveling because his family moved to different parts of the country. ) My seller and I made a nice deal compared to what the other person is asking for his boat. (I bought it for over 14k less!) Also, I just went to a boat show two days ago and my head spun around several times when I read the price of the 23 foot CC... it was around 150K !?! (And that didn't include any electronics or trailer). So again, I feel, if you have the time, just keep looking. Something will pop up.

Back