OK to Use Left Handed Engine in Single Setup

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first design looks like something that would have been done by Ed "Big Daddy" Roth back in the day. 8)

FishFactory":w29fawdw said:
I've seen posts at THT about counter motor runnin a little slower. Who runs at the top 200 RPM's of throttle, anyway? Gotta wonder if they would even notice difference if they spent more time fishing. :wink:

Did yer dealer hook you up with Yamaha Cap and shirt ?

Just got in new stock.....................

Classic Yamaha cap in Yamaha blue, or NEW dove gray w/NEW Yamaha RED print.

Shirts are "Surge Power" (below) or "Flats Stalker" (really more of a Florida Keys shirt, front shown).
NO, I did not get the shirt or cap.... But I did get a 'new' F250 with 30 hours on it for 14k and a 5 year warranty so I do not feel so bad about not getting the swag. Not only that, they sold my OX66 225 for 5k so I essentially paid 9k for an F250, so I feel good about the deal
:D

FishFactory":1mbtwm0p said:
$5,000 for a 12 year old Yamaha. 8)

Any wonder why Parker, Regulator, Grady etc. all spec Yamaha only :wink:
And an extra 200.00 for the prop.....
The engine was in really great shape. I have seen posts here about people removing the cowl and spraying and whatnot after each use, I never lifted the cowl once, just flushed after each use and the engine still looked new, no salt creep anywhere! No need to go through all of that fuss, just flush. :D

Back