Parker 2110 electrical question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrMain22

Reaction score
Looking at replacing the pump on my Parker 2110. Instructions require a 20AMP breaker or fuse.

My last pump was routed to the Parker dashboard up in front with the switch to turn on or off and the reset button. Now I know the little black button is the breaker system for the parallel switch if I’m correct.

So my main question is how do I know if that breaker will be able to withstand my 20 AMP JABSCO 6.0GPH pump?

many thanks ahead of time. Please correct me if I’m wrong at anything I mentioned

3A692351-6766-4E97-85C1-A8003E4F3C7C.png
F1A759B4-3614-4EDB-B60C-ED887D6035D1.png

Yep.....Thats the one I install.....and as you can see all the manufactures install those cheap ass Sure Flow...AKA "No Flow " pumps.

You remove the Breaker and Look at it....They have a rating on them. I'm guessing it will be 15amp? But a 20 is available. A lot of times there will be a 15 and the circuit's load may only be 5amps.... which is wrong.....But they do it anyway.

Occasionally if you screw off the little rubber boot over the breaker, the amp rating of the breaker will be printed on the top of the button. Otherwise, look at it from the back if accessible or remove it from the panel. It may be easier to remove the whole switch panel as a unit from the front of the console, which should give you better access.
I would recommend taking a picture of the way it's set up before you start messing with it, in case wires get disconnected.
The breakers are readily available and easily replaced.

Thanks guys andwers a lot of my questions!

Im about fed up with this old panel and needs a major refreshment that I see coming in the near future...

Latest posts

Back