parker 2520 repower WOT

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually with the 20s. I turn 6000 rpm. So they are perfect fit. These are suzuki water grip. And where told they pitch theres alittle different. I tried 21.5. And could get 5300 rpm. I was told by another member they used 4 blade and it improved the lift. I may try this in the future. Ill post the cruise video latter . But with these motors its great. 28 to 30 in open ocean 4200 rpm 2.25 mpg

Great Vid.......CHANGE your fuel filters. Good that you date them....But RUST!

Annual service.....BUT ESPECIALLY with new engine installs.

Great Vid.......CHANGE your fuel filters. Good that you date them....But RUST!

Annual service.....BUT ESPECIALLY with new engine installs.

Its due for first service now. I havent ran them much since install and always non ethanol gas. So I know they are good. Lucky in saltwater if you get 6 months before rust streaks on them.

Its due for first service now. I havent ran them much since install and always non ethanol gas. So I know they are good. Lucky in saltwater if you get 6 months before rust streaks on them.

Have you ever been out in a boat that the fuel filter sprung a leak due to rust? I have
It's not a good thing.

Have you ever been out in a boat that the fuel filter sprung a leak due to rust? I have
It's not a good thing.

Big difference from small rust streak and completely rusted threw. I dont think by far i am neglecting these filters. Far from it. When I do the service on them ill post more pictures of them so you will feel better.

Latest posts

Back