Parker 2520 Wiring Diagram

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnWired

Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram in digital form?

I have a problem and not sure how to cure it. My "Trim down" on the throttle control stopped working. I am not sure if we knocked a wire loose while wiring the helm, or, if something else happened and I'm overlooking it. The trim up works fine, but trim down died completely.
Operating the trim from the engine, it works fine...

There are so many wires up at the helm, I don't even know where to start tracking down the right wires in the harness. We also added trim tabs and when on of the guys was drilling through the back of the transom, the bit came out directly behind the resets... but I don't think those resets were damaged and I don't really know what those are for in the first place. :roll:

Hi Tim,
I'm sure it's exactly what I need.
Email sent.. Thank you so much, it will totally help out. Mine's a 2000 boat, so I'm sure they didn't reinvent the wheel within a year.
Again, thanks for the quick reply!
-C-

Chris,
Just confirm that you can view it, print it out, even blow it up.
I can do all with it saved in "My Documents" but when I tried to open the file "in" the email I sent you, I got a weird message "unable to open file because no program is associated with it" ???? :?:

Wow, any way you could email me it as well, I was going to offer to fax it to him, but PDF is waaaay better !

I also have a schematic in PDF for 25' XL and a separate schematic titled "Dual Battery 150 - 250 hp Twin Outboard" would be happy to send it to anyone.

I also have a schematic in PDF for 25' XL and a separate schematic titled "Dual Battery 150 - 250 hp Twin Outboard" would be happy to send it to anyone.
ST
I run 225’s on my 2005 XL SC. I plan to replace my battery system and would like to see the “dual battery, twin OB” schematic diagrams.
Thanks for offering your support.
M Mundo / Stray Dog

P719
I also run 4 batteries. Group 31 AGM’s. I created a new location for them one bay forward of the factory compartment; see my attached photos.

Attachments

• IMG_4559.jpeg
    IMG_4559.jpeg
    585.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5037.jpeg
    IMG_5037.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5032.jpeg
    IMG_5032.jpeg
    985.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5041.jpeg
    IMG_5041.jpeg