• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2530 FOR SALE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan shes beautiful and i dont mean to bug you but i have the same outriggers that im going to mount up and was curious if you have a picture of how you mounted them on the roof. im thinking i might angle them to the roof edge instead of mounting them parallel with the roof edge just curious. thanks

Best of luck with the sale and when I sells I'll be ready to welcome you over to the dark semi displacement side :wink:

Bryan 2530":2sa9qwmr said:
Brent":2sa9qwmr said:
What is the weight of the boat and trailer?

I don't know the exact numbers but off the top of my head, I think the 2530 goes around 6000lbs + engines are about 1600 lbs + fuel maybe around 700lbs at 2/3 full + rigging and misc. junk probably around 9000Lbs total.

I think forum member Brad V put his 2530 on a scale and found it was around 10,000 lbs. but he had a tower and all kinds of sound equipment on his, subwoofers, etc.

You guys need to stop sighing and just write me a check. :mrgreen:

The check is in the mail.........(after I hit the mega millions on Fri night). Thats a sweet ride......

Where's my check?? :mrgreen:

Parker 2530, great for the family!!

attachment.php

Bump!! :mrgreen:

Lets make a deal before the season is over. Boat gets pulled around Thanksgiving, still a lot of fishing and cruising left to do.

Open to offers.

Offers?

OK !

Trade: 2002 2520DV Open Back, Yamaha 250hp Ox66 on bracket, 9.9hp kicker, 450hours.

Too many details to list.

You should snatch it up before the deal expires !!

John_Madison CT":qeebcvy4 said:
Offers?

OK !

Trade: 2002 2520DV Open Back, Yamaha 250hp Ox66 on bracket, 9.9hp kicker, 450hours.

Too many details to list.

You should snatch it up before the deal expires !!

Well, in that case...

I'm offering an open-back 1996 2520 MVSC with a 225 OX66.
Lots of upgrades and extras. :D
Even steven?

My tow vehicle is a Ram 1500 Hemi. I have towed it 60+ miles with no problem. Trailer has brakes. But if I was towing a lot I would go with a 2500. My truck is rated for 9500 lbs.

For trades, I might consider an 18 or 21 CC as partial trade.

Anywhere from 1.6 to 2.0 MPG at about 25knts, depending on sea conditions.

According to the Yamaha Fuel management computer

That's pretty good.
I need to turn 4100 - 4300 to make 25kts with my single 225.

Bryan 2530":1djvehk9 said:
This boat burns less fuel than my last boat with a single 200hp carbed Evinrude.

HeHe....Yea...I guess so. :) It's kinda amazing how the technology has changed to the better. But it cost's more for all the niceties.

Thank You Brian for that important info. It was VERY helpful.

You have a really nice boat and one to be proud of. My wallet will not allow me to hand you a check. :(

Back