Parker Big Bay 2300

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanglefoot

Reaction score
I live on an inland lake ( Norman , Charlotte, Nc ) and mostly lake fish for Striper. Do do a small bit of redfishing and near shore for cobia etc.

Anyone have any input on this model? I love the looks, and the space ( need space for cruising as well, with wife and two daughters ).

I have read all the reviews, but they all seem third party reviews.

By the way, have a 2010 2320 ( 124 hours ) and 2007 1801 cc ( 560 hours ) that I will be posting here in a few weeks.

The Big Bay 21 and 23 are still in production and are popular with folks who fish the skinny water.
Not certain how many members we have here who own one tho.
Hopefully an owner will see this and post their impressions.

Please post if you get any feedback directly. Saw one on Lake Martin in AL on a trip and have been interested in this model ever since. Have yet to be able to locate one at a dealer so I can climb all over it.

Just talked to the dealer in Moorehead, NC.

These jokers are 80k new and they do not stock these boats so finding somebody with one will be the only way, as I understand, to really be able to test drive, view, etc.

So I guess we are all on the hunt.

Thanks for the responses.

Thank you for the research, I appreciate it.

Again, will post in the next few weeks a:

2010 2320 130 hours w/ trailer

2007 1801 cc 564 hours w/ trailer

Researching fair asks for these.

I'm obviously a bit of a Parker slut.

2300 for in SW Florida

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/boa ... ml?lang=tl

2000 Parker Marine 2300 Center Console fishing Boat with t-top with newer canvas Yamaha 225 ox66 outboard in very good shape around 600 hours runs great, Raymarine a70 gps/fishfinder, icom vhf all in good shape works great, outriggers gunnel mount, canvas console cover, bow cushions in great shape.

New cushions for Capt. chairs
New trim motor for Yamaha trim system
Just waxed and buffed whole boat inside and out.

Needs nothing ready to use today!!!

I bet you would, I'm sure she will ultimately end up in California.

Thank you for the stats.

I'm actually viewing her tomorrow, we were headed to Destin on Vacation, so I am going to swing by and look possibly purchase the Big Bay, I will keep updated on the findings...

Thank you for your research, on this, hopefully it's in pretty good condition and I'll bring her to Destin for a week break in!

Will keep you posted.

Back