Parker boat company Sold.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty D

Reaction score
I heard Parker boats sold there company?

Yes, postings on this CP and on the web.

Here is M2cw

Too early to know but seems positive. Linwood knows boats and the business. Correct Craft has an established business model, financing, good management team and several well made and established boat brands. Acquiring Parker adds value to their boat portfolio and a good fit. I expect having shared engineering and production plants, and a great group of dedicated employees, we will see new models like the 2830 and more Parker boats being sold in US and Canada.

All of this is M2cw

I was thinking they could implement an online customer service including live chat. Online parts service like Cecil Marine would be great esp,for hard to find items like pulpits, second stations, seating, gel coat,bow rails, windows and parts, etc or post links to their vendors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brent":gba0lizv said:
I was thinking they could implement an online customer service including live chat. Online parts service like Cecil Marine would be great esp,for hard to find items like pulpits, second stations, seating, gel coat,bow rails, windows and parts, etc or post links to their vendors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My son works for a large company that looks to buy out good business and they make them even better. It’s going to be interesting to watch and see what happens. As we all know Parker boat are good boats for the money but can be better. Seating, storage- gas tank- and the ride is a little bouncy but at what price? Time will tell.

Back