Parker Pilothouse in Major Magazine

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a heads-up in case there is a Classic Parker member who owns a Parker Pilothouse boat named 'Fish Tales'. Check out the June 2022 (most recent issue) of Our State Magazine. On page 146 there's a full-page picture with your Parker 2520? 2320? boat docked at the Southport, NC Provision Company's dock. (a local restaurant)...
The boat looks great, and makes the picture!
A lot of people are going to enjoy seeing your boat!
1653659383668.png

Last edited:
This is a heads-up in case there is a Classic Parker member who owns a Parker Pilothouse boat named 'Fish Tales'. Check out the June 2022 (most recent issue) of Our State Magazine. On page 146 there's a full-page picture with your Parker 2520? 2320? boat docked at the Southport, NC Provision Company's dock. (a local restaurant)...
The boat looks great, and makes the picture!
A lot of people are going to enjoy seeing your boat!
View attachment 33152
Grab that pic!

Grab that pic!
I'm hoping the owner of the Parker, 'Fish Tales' that's in the magazine article is a Classic Parker member, and responds to this post. A similar situation happened to me once in Passage Maker Magazine. I bought every copy of the magazine I could get my hands on (to send to family members; and to keep/cut/and frame some for myself)... If this particular 'Fish Tales' is a CP member, I'll send him (her?) my copy of the magazine... (as soon as my wife is finished reading it all ☺).....

Back