Parker prices?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Srt44116

Reaction score
Hey guys looking at two different Parker's and found these on cape. Wondering if there a good deal or what others have paid for similar boats

Brand new Parker 2120 sport cabin with a Yamaha for $46935
Brand new Parker 2320 SL sport cabin with Yamaha for $57985.
Both boats are at the boat guy on cape cod.

Like boat boats and seems like a great deal.

They are both 2013 leftovers! One has a Yamaha 150 other has a Yamaha 200! No trailers just new and off the show room floor. Are these a good deal? Tough to find msrp pricing on Parker's

I bought my 2011 2320xl with trailer,windlass,10 rod rod holder 225 4s for 63k . A trailer will add $3500-$4500 the windlass w/rope&chain installed $1250 rod rack $450 trailer $4300 base price $58100

The prices I got are bare bones no trailer and no electronics. But my dealer told me that it does include freight and shipping so there's no hidden charges. The price is the price. There is no second station on them. , from what if been told that's almost a $10000 dollar option!

Also forgot to mention that these boats are the last 2 for sale at my dealer, I guess they are dropping the Parker line and clearing the boats off the lot. Thanks for the speedy responses guys. !

CapeCodFrank":10h4lfui said:
Did you say that The Boat Guy was dropping Parker dealership?

Yup that's what he told me, said that he was no longer carring Parker

IMO, both these boats are underpowered,
not a deal at any price.

Agree on the boats being underpowered. With exception to that it's a great deal & Andy is a good guy to work with with no b.s. I would spring on one of those if I wanted a smaller boat in a heartbeat.

miky2884":3auy3i61 said:
$10,000 option??? that seems pretty high

That does sound high for a cockpit mounted 2nd station.

Now a alum crows nest that folds down....There is a LOT more work involved and materials. That is about $10K and when I did the one on the Mako with Fly-By-Wire and twin motors, it was $11,300 with me doing the install.

Srt44116":2ws4pe7r said:
CapeCodFrank":2ws4pe7r said:

Holy Crap, didn't he just get the parkers like 2 years ago. That's 3 dealerships in like 10 years. Cataumet Boats, Edwards Boat Yard, and Boat Guy, on the cape. Who's next?

Dealer at the Boston boat show said the 2nd station was about a $3,500 option. That was on a 2120.

parkerjon":5nky7p8e said:
Srt44116":5nky7p8e said:
CapeCodFrank":5nky7p8e said:

Holy Crap, didn't he just get the parkers like 2 years ago. That's 3 dealerships in like 10 years. Cataumet Boats, Edwards Boat Yard, and Boat Guy, on the cape. Who's next?

If they don't perform, they don't keep the brand

I can't tell you what a factory installed second station goes for these days, but my dealer was doing them (with factory parts) for $3k installed about 5 years ago.
I can't imagine they have gone up to $10k in just 5 years. In fact, I'd be surprised if they were $4k installed these days with all new factory parts.

Edit: Oops. Did not see Brads reply before posting. $3.5k

Back