Parker wants your input!!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoatGirl

Reaction score
Parker wants to hear from you! Our unwavering dedication to provide a boat that fits your needs is our number one goal. In order to assess our performance, we ask you to give us your HONEST feedback in our short, 2-3 minute survey. Parker strives to continue to produce a superior product that enhances your boating experience and we can not do this without you!

Please click on the following link to begin survey now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CPBoats

We thank you in advance for your time and feedback.

Done
But I could not tell Parker how I hate the new colors. DO NOT MESS WITH THE CLASSIC IVORY COLOR. IT STANDS OUT FROM THE CROWD.

" Bean "

bean":b90v3r0t said:
Done
But I could not tell Parker how I hate the new colors. DO NOT MESS WITH THE CLASSIC IVORY COLOR. IT STANDS OUT FROM THE CROWD.

Or at least... continue to offer the 'classic' color along with the new ones. :wink:

Done

I just posted essentially the same comment as Kevin and we must have posted at the exact same time.......My original post just got booted! :D

Brad 21se":2ca9ihx8 said:
Done

I just posted essentially the same comment as Kevin and we must have posted at the exact same time.......My original post just got booted! :D

Great minds... 8)

Hate the income Question !!!!!
And then they demand it !!!
Parker if your reading this its not your business if I don't want to say
Demanding this info shows no respect for your customer

IMO

2cd try, I did do the survey.
Post that got booted was "I'd like them to put the big bilge hatch that Warthog did and make it standard, need to take yoga classes before working in the bilge with the factory hatch". Not exact but along the same line. What's wrong with saying it. Regardless, I think in the size range (25' pilothouse) the boat can't be beat.

Megabyte":245re4mn said:
bean":245re4mn said:
Done

Or at least... continue to offer the 'classic' color along with the new ones. :wink:

Parker seems to be drifting from the vision Linwood had.
Although to be fair,
"Seaworthy, Strong and Simple"
might not be enough in today's market....IMO, sad.

I noticed several questions about "sound systems".

survey completed

When people hear that I have a Parker, they invariably say....."Nice boat and I'd like to get one someday"!

I agree with all the comments made in these posts. If it "ain't broke" don't fix it.

Survey completed.

Very happy to see that Parker is continually engaging in market research to stay in touch with their present and future customers. :) I'd be very worried if they weren't. :shock:

If they wind up putting in a few more creature comforts like sound systems to increase their market share I'm all for it. They won't compromise basic design and strength.

Back