Petes new Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
I was at my marina today doing some prep work on my slip in advance of the upcoming season.
While I was there I got this shot of Petes new Parker.

Some of you may remember Pete sold his 2320 to a new owner (a member here) last year, and ordered this 2520.
Pete wasn't at the boat today, but I hope to talk with him soon.

Attachments

• IMG_3700.jpg
    IMG_3700.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 549
I like the mint Green......But for some reason the pilothouse looks short. :mrgreen:

When your use to looking at a 2530 all the time the 2520's look short.

Good luck to Pete on his new ride, he is going to love it. Thanks for the picture Kevin, I was able to zoom in and see where they mounted his engine. I have been considering buying a new 4 blade prop and wanted to see what hole they used. I guess they rig them all using the top hole. They have now changed the rigging thru the bracket now 2 years later.

Lucky John":1sqnv0h5 said:
Good luck to Pete on his new ride, he is going to love it. Thanks for the picture Kevin, I was able to zoom in and see where they mounted his engine. I have been considering buying a new 4 blade prop and wanted to see what hole they used. I guess they rig them all using the top hole. They have now changed the rigging thru the bracket now 2 years later.

Both my 2016 2520 and my 2017 2820 are rigged through the bracket. Looks nice and tight.

Back