Photo's Of Hydrostatic Released Ditch Raft Install

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin G.

Reaction score
Hello Classis Parker folks,

I got several shots of the Revere Costal Commander Ditch Raft install on Empty Pockets.

Looking Aft

IMGP1187.jpg

Looking Forward

IMGP1186.jpg

I also changed out the 5" ScanStrut for a 10" to clear the body of the Ditch Raft Aft. My rocket launchers might still be in the way.

Here is a shot of the 'new' dash with the Furuno 511OB Auto Pilot head installed.

IMGP1184.jpg

I just realized I didn't take of shot of the EPIRB which is mounted just inside the cabin. I will post a photo of that next week or so.

I had the USCG come out and inspect Empty Pockets. I got a clean bill of health and a 2008 inspection and certification sticker!

Kevin G.

Hey Kevin,

Give me a call this week with the details. I think I want the same thing. That's the last thing I need... and it's awesome. Smaller than I thought.

No... that's not his garage. It's a top secret military facility.. Kevin lives in the 5th wheel you see in the background. Him and his 6 children.

Just curious to know why did you choose not to install the cable from your radar though the mount?

Hello Bryan,

It deploys at around 10 - 15 feet.

Since our Parkers have positive buoyancy when swamped, it will be deployed manually.

After all the smoke and dust settles, I didn't want a ditch raft stored inside my boat.

I store my boat at an inside facility that is stupid secure. I have to enter a code then my right thumb print to get into the facility. I am not allowed to walk in the facility unattended. :shock:
--------------------------------------
Chris,

I will snoop about and find your number. I will call this week.
--------------------------------------
Maxout,

The original owner had installed it that way. The cable for the search light and the RADAR cable comes out of the roof in the same place. Since I didn't want to disassemble the connector to the RADAR, we left it alone and simply pulled a tick or two of cable through and installed it back on the RADAR dome.

I suspect it was done at the original Parker dealership where the boat was originally sold: the X-Sundance Marine in San Diego. :roll:

And yeah . . . it is kinda Micky Mouse . . .

Kevin G.

Back