pic of homemade or nice bait cutting/fish cutting board

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plastikosmd

Reaction score
probably will make my own.
any cool pic or reccomendations or 'i wish i had....'

also include how u think it should be mounted..leanin toward rod holder mount

thx

I made a bait table out of scrap Corian, previous owner put three rod holders across the transom.

shade1.jpg

I used a large cutting board. I mounted it on a piece if plywood and notched it to fit in front of the motor. It sits in-between the two rear seats over the bildge.. I'll try to rember to take a better pic for you today while i'm working on her.

Blues.jpg

i like them both. i like the rod mount. i have no boxes in the top of my transom. that was another subject i posted on. i may add one large central box, rod holders on either side in transom then add a bolt on holder to the inside of transom/cockpit side.

I like the rod holder mount cutting boards. This way it can be moved to the side of the boat you are not fishing over. I dont like them in the transom rod holders as the guts and stuff drop on the bracket and swim platform and tend to dry and become hard to get off. I would rather have the stuff fall off the side of the boat.

I swapped out the stock 30 degree holder for a 90 and added a second 90 degree holder, makes it removeable and i like it on the gunnel out of the way as opposed to over the motor or in the motor well, this is a 2120

Attachments

• tmpphpOb0uHe.jpg
    tmpphpOb0uHe.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,225
mrfunandson":3trybu8l said:
I swapped out the stock 30 degree holder for a 90 and added a second 90 degree holder, makes it removeable and i like it on the gunnel out of the way as opposed to over the motor or in the motor well, this is a 2120

looks sweet. did you make the cutting board too?

very nice, i love the size, tho i may go a bit higher for mounting. lower, like yours, would be much less obtrusive but my back is old....:)

plastikosmd":2ux6ri09 said:
very nice, i love the size, tho i may go a bit higher for mounting. lower, like yours, would be much less obtrusive but my back is old....:)

There is a hardware option to raise it 6 inches or so. After the first time you use it you will wonder why you didn't have one the first day you cut bait.

Back