price?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike

Reaction score
Anybody have a general idea of a price for a 1994 2320 extended pilot house in great condition 98 250hp yami 2002 trailer, radar, sitex106color ff gps remote spot plus alot more

I have been looking for a few months now and I can't find a Parker priced anywhere close to NADA average retail. I looked up the 94 2320 extended and it looks like around $15,000 (and I rounded up and didn't have all the info.). Is the NADA value what they are actually selling for? Would it be an insult to offer someone the NADA average retail?

someone might not be happy about it. But I know some banks are basing loan amounts off NADA. When i bought my boat I offered NADA which was 36k less than the boat was purchased for 3 months earlier.

I bought a 1999 2520 w/ trailer, no electronics, had rocket luancher and out riggers, last fall for 18,500. Sold the trailer for a grand.

I totally tricked it out w/ a Ray marine E80 radar,ff, plotter, interior rod racks, wash down, lighting, satilite radio, stereo blah blah blah and still am right side up on the boat.

Offer what you will and if they take it great, if not they watch the grass grow on the hull and wish they took the offer.

Right now it is REALLY a buyers market on boats and you should get a great deal or don't buy.

Back