Pricing help for a 2007 23se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slipstream

Reaction score
I'm planning to put my 23se up for sale and wanted to get some pricing info. From what I've been able to gather, it seems like $28k may be the mark. I'd love to get some opinions here before I list. Here's the info:

This boat is in excellent condition. Serviced regularly by the dealer. Flushed and washed down after every trip. Waxed 2 times each season. Shows very well.
Yamaha F200TXR warranty until 11/13. @500 hours
Excellent condition
Dealer maintained with all paperwork
Casting platform in bow with cushion
Trim tabs
Pull-Up Cleats
Low bow rail
Casting platform with fish box in bow. Padded snap-on cushion over platform.
Custom teak on console with flush-mounted electronics
Leaning Post with rocket launchers
Live Well under leaning post
Swim Platform
Garmin 4208 plotter and sonar
Jensen stereo
New Standard Horizon VHF Radio
LED (blue) under gunnel lighting
5-star alum roller trailer, dual axel (serviced 5/12, new brakes)
Canvas covers for console and leaning post
Vertical rod storage for 6 rods (5 spinning/conventional, 1 fly rod)
Trim Tabs

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0145.jpg
    DSC_0145.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 472
Don't forget that the boat is sitting on about a $3,500 + trailer as it appears that it is equipted with hydraulic disc brakes.
I am considering selling a boat and have the same issue. i wish there were a 'bluebook' for boats.

And I just had the trailer brakes done along w a new actuator. I'm just looking for some guidance on a fair price for the turnkey package. I figured this is the forum to do it. Or I can just post on hull T and get a lot of back and fourth about asking too much or too little...

why are you selling it ? How many hrs on motor ? Did you modify the console yourself ? My 1801 has the same (probably smaller) but its a pain in the arse - I like that mod.

Im interested in a 23 . I kind of want a DV -and a T-Top . where do you store your rods in a fight ? That could be installed - I'm local too . I might be persuaded .

Did you do the teak work yourself? I am looking to create something similar, as I want to flush mount my electronics.

Back