Project 18

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a while since the last post but with moving and all house projects boat got put on the back burner but the new fuel tank is back and the rest of the old plywood deck has been fully removed and I got the new plywood cut for the replacement deck. With any luck I will get the other half of the foam removed and all of the stringers measured this weekend. I didn't think the foam would have been that saturated throughout.

Camron,
I'm glad your back. I am following your post with great interest. I have a 1999 18' with a soft spot near the stern on the port side. It's nice to see in detail what I potentially have to look forward to.

So I'm back lol was considering selling it as I'm in the new house and all but figured I would keep it and keep going with the project. I will show some pics of the foam filled stringers I ordered for it when they come in hopefully get down there this weekend and finish doing a little prepping as the temp is going to be out of the 20's. Winter is horrible.

Also gotta love grandma for actually liking the fact this thing is in her garage for the past year.

Update

Going to be sending out to a glass guy to complete it as I still haven't had any time between projects at the new house getting married and and grandma where I store the boat passing over the summer. The glass guy isn't to far from my shop so maybe I will be able to update with some pics as it gets done.

Back