Recent projects

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...I was just sitting around here thinking of how I was going to put the next $1000.00 into my boat and I run across your post. Done deal.

Where did you get the splash board and hardware, do you have any specs or drawings on the rail, and if I'm not being rude what did you pay for the cutting board I now can't live without.

Man, I'm either going to be a really happy boat owner or totally broke, I just can't make up my mind. Probably both..hah haha.

Thanks
Capt Brian

Striperswiper":3aoabv9b said:
Ok...I was just sitting around here thinking of how I was going to put the next $1000.00 into my boat and I run across your post. Done deal.

Where did you get the splash board and hardware, do you have any specs or drawings on the rail, and if I'm not being rude what did you pay for the cutting board I now can't live without.

Man, I'm either going to be a really happy boat owner or totally broke, I just can't make up my mind. Probably both..hah haha.

Thanks
Capt Brian

The splashboard came with the boat when I bought it new. I had the cutting board custom made from deep blue marine- I called them and talked through the specs of the project. $300 or something like that delivered to my door. The rail I had built custom, paid maybe $300- $400 for it. Great to have the fillet table when cutting bait, rigging, making lunch or cleaning a fish.

Thanks,
Do you have any phone numbers or websites?

Man I love this board!

Capt Brian

Hay Brian, how does that work out when you raise and lower the engine? Do you have to remember to take it off or does can the engine move it if you forget?

TopShot25":kmkwyuwk said:
Hay Brian, how does that work out when you raise and lower the engine? Do you have to remember to take it off or does can the engine move it if you forget?

It hooks right onto the bar, so yes....I have to take it off to raise and lower the engine. It has never been an issue for me, I always store it in the pilot house also.

Brian-
That is one sweet ride. I too am interested in the custom bar for the transom. If you can, some contact info and any tips on providing measurements, etc for that project would be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back