Sea trial in Socal?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkermad

Reaction score
Would someone with a Parker pilothouse in southern california area be willing to take me on a quick sea trial? Preferably a Parker 2520XLD or 2320 (deep-v).

I have a large sport cruiser and am looking for something more fuel efficient to do more fishing. Before selling my boat, Id like to feel how a Parker pilothouse rides.

Im willing to give $40-50 for a few minutes of your time if it makes sense for you. Im in Huntington Beach but could drive anywhere.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Would someone with a Parker pilothouse in southern california area be willing to take me on a quick sea trial? Preferably a Parker 2520XLD or 2320 (deep-v).

I have a large sport cruiser and am looking for something more fuel efficient to do more fishing. Before selling my boat, Id like to feel how a Parker pilothouse rides.

Im willing to give $40-50 for a few minutes of your time if it makes sense for you. Im in Huntington Beach but could drive anywhere.

Thanks for your time.
Parkermad,

Look at the Freedom Boat Club out of Huntington Beach. I heard they have Parker boat's available to their members. They may be willing to take you out.

Thanks! thats a good idea. I checked and it looks like they do have a 2320 in HB. Ill try posting on one of the fishing forums to see if I can find someone.

I’m on the East coast; but, you might get more results if you offer gas and lunch.

I totally admit I dont know how to go about this or if its going to be possible. I initially bought a Parker in the East Coast but the deal fell through. Before investing more time and selling my Tiara I thought to try here.

I thought $40-50 could be a fair offer but it was really just a suggestion to start somewhere. I'm willing to pay more. This would be very valuable to me to gain some clarity.

Im really just looking for a quick 5 mins outside of whatever harbor. I dont need to handle your boat, just to see and feel how it handles in the sea.

I totally admit I dont know how to go about this or if its going to be possible. I initially bought a Parker in the East Coast but the deal fell through. Before investing more time and selling my Tiara I thought to try here.

I thought $40-50 could be a fair offer but it was really just a suggestion to start somewhere. I'm willing to pay more. This would be very valuable to me to gain some clarity.

Im really just looking for a quick 5 mins outside of whatever harbor. I dont need to handle your boat, just to see and feel how it handles in the sea.
Not sure what your timeframe is but I’m working on a re-power and should be underway at the end of January here in San Diego if you want to go for a ride.

Thanks for your time.

If you haven’t already, try posting on the Bloody Decks forum. More tailored to your area and there are a bunch of guys on there running Parkers.

Thanks for your time.
I have a 2520xl in ventura that I'm listing to sell if your interested in going for a ride and looking at it.

Reactions: A-K
Back