Sealing Pilot House

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDesrosier

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2120 sc and my driveway is pitched the wrong direction. I trailer my boat. Occasionally when it rains water will travel under the starboard gunnel along the shelf beside the helm and get the carpet wet in the birth. I am planning on sealing the pilot house to the deck, inside and out. I was curious if anyone has done this before or had any recommendations. My plan is to use 4200 inside and out.

Hello, I have a 2120 sc and my driveway is pitched the wrong direction. I trailer my boat. Occasionally when it rains water will travel under the starboard gunnel along the shelf beside the helm and get the carpet wet in the birth. I am planning on sealing the pilot house to the deck, inside and out. I was curious if anyone has done this before or had any recommendations. My plan is to use 4200 inside and out.

yes, several of us have had the same ( or close ) issue.​

here is one post

How to stop water intrusion in to V berth from rub rail area​

JDesrosier, do you have a gravel drive? I park mine on a sideways sloped hill. I made a simple 4" tall platform on one side and buried a 2*12 a few inches in the other side. If yours is level side to side, you may be able to bury a couple 2*12s, making 2 pits into which the tires would go. I would rather do that than have stand water on the floor with nothing but time to find a way in.

Back