second station in cockpit,2120 Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are everyone's thoughts on this type of set up? What does the inside or rear of this look like? I'm cautious bc I don't want to take up space inside the cabin. I have a seat right on the inside of where this mounts. Any help is appreciated

Attachments

• 2nd_helm2_126.jpg
    2nd_helm2_126.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 591
I bought my 2120 used, and it has the factory, bulkhead mounted second station with the double control set.

Before owning it, I would not have sought out a second station. If ordered new, wouldn't have paid for it...

After having it for a year now, I won't have another pilot house boat without one :D

It is very handy for docking, pulling crab or shrimp pots... most anything where you really want to see what is going on around the boat and have full control...

I'm not fond of the dual control style, and if I upgrade motors some day and get fly-by-wire, I will swap to single control sets... and yes, there is a story behind that...

Tom!

Attachments

• Second Station.jpg
    Second Station.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 466
fish_kid":6t6q7lra said:
I bought my 2120 used, and it has the factory, bulkhead mounted second station with the double control set.

Before owning it, I would not have sought out a second station. If ordered new, wouldn't have paid for it...

After having it for a year now, I won't have another pilot house boat without one :D

It is very handy for docking, pulling crab or shrimp pots... most anything where you really want to see what is going on around the boat and have full control...

I'm not fond of the dual control style, and if I upgrade motors some day and get fly-by-wire, I will swap to single control sets... and yes, there is a story behind that...

Tom!

You don't need fly by wire to have a single lever dual action throttle you can use a ds system to convert it.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455944879.961963.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455944879.961963.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 430
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455944898.311061.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455944898.311061.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 430

Latest posts

Back