Shout out to Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kynan1

Reaction score
My 27 year old fuel tank is still showing no signs of problems. That said I’m planning on the inevitable (will replace myself) so I’m going to order a spare tank and place it in a friends shipping container. I contacted Parker for deck and tank schematics through their website. Even with the change in ownership they got back to me in one day with both! Also looking for recommendations on fuel tank fabricators who ship. Thanks!

My 27 year old fuel tank is still showing no signs of problems. That said I’m planning on the inevitable (will replace myself) so I’m going to order a spare tank and place it in a friends shipping container. I contacted Parker for deck and tank schematics through their website. Even with the change in ownership they got back to me in one day with both! Also looking for recommendations on fuel tank fabricators who ship. Thanks!
Knock on wood, I’m in the same position. Do you mind sharing the point of contact with Parker that worked for you? I’d also like to get those tank dimensions.

Wouldn't it be a shame if you bought a tank..... Put it in storage for 4yrs.... Your tank finally springs a leak.... You cut the old one out, only to find the one you bought will not Fit.

This is why when you get ready...... You cut the old one out...Take to a fafricator and they build to match... except build it out of 3/16 instead of 1/8in.

You've been warned.

Knock on wood, I’m in the same position. Do you mind sharing the point of contact with Parker that worked for you? I’d also like to get those tank dimensions.
I just went to their website and emailed to the “contact us” address.

Back