Suzuki df250 owners manual

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyliner

Reaction score
Anyone have access to or know where to find an owners manual for a 2006 Suzuki DF250 4 stroke outboard? Just recently bought the boat but it didn't come with an owners manual.

I bought a service manual on eBay but would like to also have an operators manual. Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys, I wanted to know the rinse procedure and warm up time, basic operating procedures.

10min on the flush port.

My procedure for starting goes like this.

turn key to ON....Alarms sound and cycle, tach moves needle to show Hours and drops back to zero.

the main thing is it also pressurizes the fuel rail.....Then I Start it. Took longer to type than actually do.

1min warm up and put'er in gear. :)

It's a Fuel injected 4 stroke. The computer richens the fuel when the motor is cold....it leans it out as it warms up...All automatically....Just like a FI car. :)

How long do you warm your car up before putting in gear?

Since your new to Suzuki....there will be a alarm at 20hrs. This is a oil change reminder to get the break in oil out.

To Kill that alarm: Turn key OFF....Remove Landry clip from emergency Shut Off...... Turn key ON....quickly pull out on emergency Shut Off stem 3 times. It will do this same thing again at the 100Hr mark and every 100Hrs after that.

Thanks, I just got it and ran it on muffs for 5 mins and the pee water was strong but pretty hot. Not sure if muffs are allowed or not. Have yet to get it on the water.

Yes the Thermostat has opened letting it get all threw the system when it gets warm like that.

BTW: I'm on my 5th Suzzy 4 stroke now. Different boats.

Ok cool, thought I did something wrong.

Wow, 5th suzi? That's awesome. Do you do all the work on your motors? I been a diesel guy up until now and always work on my motors. Looking forward to learning this motor.

Back