Swim Platform / ladder

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOPFROG

Reaction score
Took the old swim platform / ladder off as I was putting on Dale's recommended Bennett Trim Tabs.....Patched all the holes and now it's time to consider a replacement (wouldn't put the old one on a 1940 Jeep it's so ugly / rusted). Recommendations - please. Using the motor to climb aboard after clamming for three hours becomes quite the challenge!

Is there a good ladder that lowers over the side and doesn't need a drill, thinned epoxy 3 times / thick epoxy fill / redrill / 4200 and mount :shock: ???

Thanks for suggestions and thanks even more for pictures :lol:

An over the gunnel ladder would have to be 5'+ long (hard to store) and they never work very good. I like a quality swim platform and the new Armstrong swivel ladder.

http://armstrongnautical.com/ladders.htm. (scroll to bottom)

Most adjustable/clip on/suction cup/fit-all/easy to install stuff for boats seldom works for me.

Thanks Capt. Kevin......Looks like time to find the retailers and break out the old credit card. Armstrong vs. Windline. Sounds like I'll need a new swim platform and a ladder - more holes in the boat :shock:

Daniel, Did your ladder look anything like this?

Image-C08DE9040FE011DC.jpg

Back