Test driving the new 34' Parker!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I just spoke with the receptionist at Parker and it seems no one is available to take my call. They are out testing the new 34'. They have one together and some photos should surface soon. If anyone lives in the area and knows where they do there testing maybe you could go into secret operation mode and get us some pictures 8) 8)

I've got a 500mm lens if anyone wants to fly me down ... 8)

Attachments

• Photo 11.jpg
    Photo 11.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 953
I've asked my brother to post some pictures of the boat they put in the water and tested today. I would but I'm in Chicago. We have a photo shoot scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. I'll post those as soon as I can.

BoatGirl":2yphi0tj said:
I've asked my brother to post some pictures of the boat they put in the water and tested today. I would but I'm in Chicago. We have a photo shoot scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. I'll post those as soon as I can.

Ms. Parker...we're all set to pool all of our money here, find a loan shark, and come up with enough for a down payment. Maybe. Of course, it will have to be a sub-sub-sub prime loan!

Seriously, looks like a beautiful boat, and I'd sure want one...with a single diesel, straight drive, mostly buried in the cockpit.

Robin, Thanks for allowing CP to host the photos. That is one sweet looking ride.
Can't wait to see her 'in person' sometime soon. 8)

Let me also thank all the folks at Parker for the insight into new products.

(hey... stick with us and we'll have it redesigned in no time!!! :D )

Richard

esfishdoc":2avkt1ap said:
(hey... stick with us and we'll have it redesigned in no time!!! :D )

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that is what scares them Richard!

Yeah, it doesn't matter what they build. Someone will always want something else!

My thoughts were, if you are going to have a boat that size and spend $250k+, it better has some creature features the Admiral would want....

Back