• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Todd Supreme Sportfishing Seat Package "NEW"

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
I bought a Todd Supreme Sport fishing Seat Package and never installed it. It is new condition and has been stored inside my garage. It includes what is seen in photo. I paid $899.00 when I purchased it and considering any reasonable offers. This would make a great addition to the avid fisherman and being a Todd product quality and construction speaks for itself-

SEE MORE DETAILS HERE-

http://www.nautical-outfitters.com/suspsepa.html

Shipping may be possible but would prefer local pick up. The chair is white and includes cushion, base, front gimbal and side gimbals with striking arm hoops.

Feel Free To Contact Me With Any Questions @ 301-659-9452 Keith or PM me. Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCF3163.JPG
    DSCF3163.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,069
  • DSCF3162.JPG
    DSCF3162.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,070
  • DSCF3159.JPG
    DSCF3159.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,070
Anyone interested @ $500.00??? Make an offer.....

Would Make A Cool Office Chair??

Christmas is right around the corner $400.00 and its yours!!!! :shock: I can ship if you pay shipping......Thats less than half price!!! My loss your gain.

It's not uncommon for odd things like this chair not to get bids first time around on eBay. Shipping will be between $40.00-$50.00 I have to find a box and weigh it. UPS will take it but I will have to remove ped and wrap it before boxing. If you are interested let me know. I plan on relisting with eBay. Thanks.

Back