Trolling motor on 21se

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfjones3

Reaction score
I’m putting a Minn kotta terrova on my 21se. I want to maintain bow access and keep on the port side. I purchased a shuttle slide with a 6.5 in extension. When I position it the way I want it I can’t get the required distance from the rub rail. The issue is the bow on the Parker is not flat, to get over the rub rail I was going to add a piece of starboard. Does anyone know what thickness starboard would bring me up to clear the lip so I can slide everything forward?

Attachments

• D7FC007B-3CD0-4ABA-8168-ECED7D20C141.jpeg
    D7FC007B-3CD0-4ABA-8168-ECED7D20C141.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
I’m putting a Minn kotta terrova on my 21se. I want to maintain bow access and keep on the port side. I purchased a shuttle slide with a 6.5 in extension. When I position it the way I want it I can’t get the required distance from the rub rail. The issue is the bow on the Parker is not flat, to get over the rub rail I was going to add a piece of starboard. Does anyone know what thickness starboard would bring me up to clear the lip so I can slide everything forward?
Did you ever complete the install? I ended up removing the nav light and mounted it all the way forward.
1704163620380.png

1 inch starboard was required on my 2100 DVCC. Measure to double check to be sure...should be the same.

Back