• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted Value of my Parker 2300SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyparker2

Reaction score
Hey guys- I’m trying to get a broad value of my boat for insurance purposes: Original owner bought in 2015 engine has very low hours mint condition. Trailer in great shape as well.
Thanks. Peace.

yeah we are going to need a little more info than that.
For insurance you can value the boat as you like, it just increases your premium.
My boat has a realistic street value (based on local sales/availability) of $10-15k but I have it insured for $20k because If I had to replace it thats what I value it at.

Hey guys- I’m trying to get a broad value of my boat for insurance purposes: Original owner bought in 2015 engine has very low hours mint condition. Trailer in great shape as well.
Thanks. Peace.
Which motor? T-top? Hard or soft? Forward seating? Trolling motor and electronics?

No man, I would FEEL like 55-65 for yours would be fair, depending on the shape of everything (trailer tires, batteries, bottom paint etc. It is an 8 year old boat. Based on nothing but my gut. When they get to the 15 yearish mark, they need to get 10k cheaper for tank replacement allowance to reel me in.

Back