• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted 25 cabin DV diesel

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the sight. That guy with the 94 diesel in fla. has been trying to sell it for a long time and has described it from a parker to a Boeing 747 but thanks again this is the help I need . As you know, boat search are hard --to find the one you want. Thanks Again

Florida diesel 2520

Have any of you guys seen this boat? The price is pretty decent but I think it has some issues based on it being unsold for so long.

The guy previously listed up here for sale and said it was his personal boat but he happen to also be a boat broker. He made it seem like he had owned it for years.

Yesterday, when I called him he said that he had never listed it on Classicparker and said that it wasn't his personal boat. But the listing had the same number that I called on it. When he posted it he never answered any questions about the bow rail missing. I don't know if the bow rail was missing or just never installed on the commerical hull. I don't trust the guy since he lyed but I really want the boat. I just hate to be stuck with a piece of junk boat that has been previously sunk or something.

So if anyone has first hand knowledge of the boat or if anyone will check it out for my in the Miami area please let me know.

Thanks

I really think you are right about that boat . No bow rails is almost a dead give away for salvage. Did you notice no dual prop , I thought that was standard for a diesel parker . If not it would be real slow. He has dropped the price again.

I really think you are right about that boat . No bow rails is almost a dead give away for salvage. Did you notice no dual prop , I thought that was standard for a diesel parker . If not it would be real slow. He has dropped the price again.

Thanks guys for all the help. I have a friend with a 29 c-hawk with 400hr and used it one time last year. He call me and wanted to sell it so BANGO!!! i OWN A C-HAWK it like a parker made in NC also.

Back