wet slips

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMD

Reaction score
I would like to know where some of you guys with wet slips are located and what your marinas charge and the size of your boats. Thanks ahead for any responses. :?:

At my marina, Kingman Yacht Center, on Cape Cod, here are the 2009 rates:

Up to 20' LOA - $3,250
Over 20' LOA - $195/ft

Plus...

Use of dinghy dock.. <11' LOA - $900, >11' - $110/ft

Electricity - $500 (110), $600 (220)

Town permit - $150

$2,400 per year which includes water and electric.
Boat is a 2520 MVSC

Of course, the marina is replacing all of the docks, water lines, and electric service this winter, so something tells me the price will be going up real soon. :shock:

We're paying $2400 to the homeowner for a private slip near Longport, NJ. Includes water, there is no electric to the dock. Early or late as we want. The marinas are $200-500 more and have a more limited season.

wayne

thanks guys - keep them coming - I appreciate your reponses. Ive heard of slips in Deleware as low as 1300. Anyone down there

For a season in a community slip where I live ranges from $250-$450 a year :p

I am still on the waiting list but have been able to sublease some :cry:

I'm going on the Hudson River this year. I got them down to 2k. This includes water,elect. Iternet and TV extra. It also includes a pump out sta., gym, ice machine, cameras, parking. Long season too. 3/1 - 11/25. most of the marinas are from 4/1 - 10/31.

Back