1801 Snaking wire from CC to Bow

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ysmoose

Reaction score
Hello,

Just bought a Minn Kota Terrova 24V, 80lb, 60 online and waiting for it to ship.
In the mean time, shopping around for batteries, on board chargers, wires, etc..

My plan is to keep the batteries in the CC and run the wire to the bow where the TM will be installed.
First question is, where is the starting point where I snake the wire in the CC? The first picture of second picture?
CC1.jpgCC2.jpg
Also, will it lead to this pie plate and up to fuel chase?
If this is all correct, then I plan on putting a receptacle where the orange circle is.
Pie Plate.jpg

Thank you for your help in advance!

From the first picture (black square fixture with boot) to the pie plate in front of the console then to the fuel fill race (the tricky part). It may not be easy but it will go. You can always try the inverse order as well.

From the first picture (black square fixture with boot) to the pie plate in front of the console then to the fuel fill race (the tricky part). It may not be easy but it will go. You can always try the inverse order as well.
Thank you for the response!!

You may want to reconsider where you intend to put the plug receptacle. The wires run to the base of the motor, which will likely be mounted a lot further forward. I would attempt to put it as close to the mounting point as possible to minimize the length of exposed wiring. Many people have had good luck putting it in the anchor locker on in one of the forward bulkheads.

You may want to reconsider where you intend to put the plug receptacle. The wires run to the base of the motor, which will likely be mounted a lot further forward. I would attempt to put it as close to the mounting point as possible to minimize the length of exposed wiring. Many people have had good luck putting it in the anchor locker on in one of the forward bulkheads.
Yes, great idea!

There are lots of install threads on here (including my own). Searching around a bit should give you almost a full blueprint for the project. Good luck, it’s an awesome addition.
Can't wait! It'll definitely be a game changer

Every boat that I've done is different in the way the cable routing is done....It's a Look .....Feel....trial and sometimes Impossible to do.

Your running 4ga Right....To get Max performance out of your TM.

Every boat that I've done is different in the way the cable routing is done....It's a Look .....Feel....trial and sometimes Impossible to do.

Your running 4ga Right....To get Max performance out of your TM.
Assume G force and then space prohibit putting the batteries from being forward with the troller
We used to put sailboat bowthruster batteries with the bowthrusters and then smaller gauge conductors to charge them 48 to 65 ' LOA

Back