First time boat owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erik_L

Reaction score
I need some help from my classic parker people. Obviously being the noobie, I gave some wrong info on my boat. I am trying to figure out what model it is. I think I narrowed it down to it being a 1988 21commercial. Other possibility would be a 21sport, but I don't think so. Anyone know the difference between the two?

Currently re powering with a brand new Yamaha f150 (all I could afford) and rewire of the whole boat, including fuse panel. Removed bow rails since I had cut them for the trolling motor. All work done by me! Its getting some updates at the moment, here's what she looks like now. Hope everyone likes it. Sure wish I knew what factory decals to put on it. Emailed parker a while ago with h.i.n., have not heard anything back yet. Any information about the boat I can get is much appreciated.
8f19b569ed20719ddf3467b4827c0f2f.jpg
e99bf6d239fa0cbe2d3cd63b7251598e.jpg
b9979f148fcbdf8a56921fd2ba43234e.jpg

Brent":sq4doi7z said:
Brent":sq4doi7z said:
Install Tapatalk app on phone
welcome aboard, too
Ok, thanks for the help Brent. Here's a couple pics. I cant get the one with the huge mural loaded for some reason. I'm hoping to drop it in the local lake for test run this week, and hopefully be in the salt by the weekend.

Erik

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• white.jpg
    white.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 142
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 142
Erik_L":22zoudcy said:
Brent":22zoudcy said:
Brent":22zoudcy said:
Install Tapatalk app on phone
welcome aboard, too
Ok, thanks for the help Brent. Here's a couple pics. I cant get the one with the huge mural loaded for some reason. I'm hoping to drop it in the local lake for test run this week, and hopefully be in the salt by the weekend.

Erik

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Wow, nice!

B2

Back