New Member 1995 1800

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I’m Justin, so happy to find this forum. New to Parker. Previously had a 18ft Robalo and 25ft Aquasport.
Bought the 1800 from the local dealer on consignment. Previous owner took incredible care of this boat. Everything appears to be original, even the silver Yamaha 115. It runs great. Trying to figure out why my fuel gauge isn’t working but otherwise it’s been turnkey. Hoping to add a T top and second battery this winter. Other suggestions? Looking forward to interacting with all of you.

The only pic I have that will load. No idea why my phone takes .dng pics
They are incredible boats, especially when they were built the right way before the Parker family sold the business. Check all your through hull and deck fittings, I would replace all sealant on pie plates and and screwed fixtures that penetrate the deck or cap. Boat life is great stuff, just don’t use the yellow polysulfide on any abs plastic stuff as it will dissolve it and weaken it over time. While you’re at it seal any end grain and the hull should last you, we’ll forever. That hull looks well maintained but preventing water Intrusion on the cored area will ensure a lifetime of use. Great boats. Congratulations and best of luck

I’ve got a 98’ 1800 too. Before you add a battery, I would suggest moving the bats inside the console vs. the jump seats. The hull is very capable but shifting the weight to the center will help soften the ride.

Ditto on resealing everything. The only weak spot in the build for me is the notched transom. I run in some pretty squirrely waters and a splashboard would have been helpful on occasion. Easy to fab and install yourself.

Enjoy :)

They are an awesome boat I have a 94. They are well built and they act like a bigger boat than what they are. Lol. Been in some real crappie water in New Jersey. Never ever felt unsafe. Good luck.

1994… 1800

Attachments

• C989CA82-5F10-4ABA-B029-AE058140758F.jpeg
    C989CA82-5F10-4ABA-B029-AE058140758F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • A77416B5-7F69-4501-9ABA-8E725D5BD721.jpeg
    A77416B5-7F69-4501-9ABA-8E725D5BD721.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
@offduty5 What did you repower with? What is your light load WOT speed?

Beautiful boat for 30 years of use!
Reel Rebel

How are you. It’s usually me and my son fishing and occasionally a third. WOT is around 30. I usually run 5200 RPM and do around 25,26 Son is 6’5” built like a brick shit house and I am 6’ he weighs around 215 I am 250. 40 gallon tank.

I run a 2019 90 Suzuki. Not a speed demon but gets me in and out just fine. Do every kind of fishing. 30 miles out for mahi,bluefin to fluke and every inshore specie. All in New Jersey

Back