Show me the Toys! Fishing

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOtherLine

Reaction score
I want to see all the neat fishing gear, rods, reels, and other fishing related stuff that you got for Christmas!!

I got a few hundred dollars worth of Cabelas gift cards that are going to turn into fishing gear.. :D :D

Although it may not meet the technical definition of fishing tackle my wife bought me a watch that keeps track of the tides...seems pretty cool - it does air temp and water temp, too. Of course you need to be in the water to get the water temp. Merry Christmas!

pelagic2530":26ywzq6a said:
depends on your definition of "fishing"...

if sticking spears in fish counts, then a drysuit, stringer, and fin straps is my haul! :D

A fish in the boat, is a fish in the boat. I speared for a while and I wasn't very good at it. Plus, watching those barracuda hang around my stringer always made me nervous :shock:

I got a neat 'tool kit' with a fillet knife, braid cutter, pliers, and some other neat items.
Also got a couple of great bucktails with a curly tail finish that should be money at the CBBT. :wink:

Gift cards to Anglers Sports Center and BPS will turn into fishing gear and ammo at some point in time. :D

I got two of these......

100_2751sm.png

optimaxfish":1lif3tu8 said:
pelagic2530":1lif3tu8 said:
depends on your definition of "fishing"...

if sticking spears in fish counts, then a drysuit, stringer, and fin straps is my haul! :D

hmmmm....I believe IGFA has a slightly narrower definition of fishing. :wink:

meh... what do they know anyway :lol: :roll:

Back