The coolest custom Parker ...i want to do this to mine....!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReelyNauti

Reaction score
Montauk lat 41.04'18.33N lon 71.55'33.05 W
Kinda of ironic that i found this on my old stompin ground's "SOC" stripers club.....
The "SOC" Striper club left their stripers behind in CA went to Alaska and fished on a REAL Boat...!!!

But it proves a point....even striper owners know you gotta fish tough on a PARKER!!!

AWESOME SLIDING DOOR
I wonder if this was a PARKER FACTORY MOD !!!

AWESOME

Wonder why the weren't fishing on a SEASWIRL !!!! LOL !!!

Attachments

• P8140003.jpg
    P8140003.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,142
  • P8180066.jpg
    P8180066.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,142
  • P8140002.jpg
    P8140002.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,139
That Bracket looks hardcore too!

It also looks like they extended the pilot house since the gelcoat color is a little off.

I just noticed, they took the windows off the back side of the pilot house and put them on the side, kind of like a 2530 except they don't open.

Cool concept, but could have been executed a little better.
I bet she kills some fish though. 8)

Could it have originally been an open back model that they closed in with extended height, windows & slider?

Flaff":1g7fhiqi said:
Could it have originally been an open back model that they closed in with extended height, windows & slider?

i dont think so, because as Bryan said, it looks like they took the back windows off the pilothouse and made them side windows. those arent stock 2530 windows, im betting its a modified closed back 2520.

That boat is out of Sitka Alaska. I've fished on modified 25' DV Parkers many times. Seth Bone, owner of Kingfisher Charters, had most of his Parkers modified like the one shown.

The bracket conforms to the bottom of the boat and effectively turns the 25 into a 27' boat. As I recall he had the brackets made in Sitka.

It's been about five years since I've fished on his boats and I don't know if he still uses his fleet of Parkers!

that is one of his boats the "SEASWIRL striper club went on it a few months ago........

My old boat (still have it up for sale) is a 2600 and i used to haunt the web site all the time ........

They r pretty much haters if you say a single bad thing about a striper.....mean while they fished on a Parker while in AK lol.....

Wonder y they didnt go a a STRIPER :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back