Under Gunnel Holder

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sea Seven

Reaction score
Anyone seen these and could possibly point me to a shop to order? Saw them on a Parker and would like to upgrade mine. Looks aluminum. Thanks!

Holder.jpg

Not exactly what you asked for but I have been extremely happy with these under gunnel brackets: Custom Under Gunnel rod/misc brackets
I’ll second these, awesome upgrade and way less likely to scrape skin off your shins than the factory ones. Looks like sharp edges on the ones Sea Seven posted as well.

@Sea Seven, sorry, no leads on the ones you posted. But I’d check out the ones in the link.

There is a guy named Mike Connelly on Parker group on facebook that makes custom holders. I bought a pair last spring for 180 and they were much more functional. He makes them out of starboard and live up in Maine I think.

DANGER!........DANGER! ..... Be certain of your screw length.

I installed some for a customer.....He decided to add some more on the opposite side....He put screws right thru the side of the hull.

Another vote for these ! Have had them for a year now. Great product. Use them for Rods, Boat Pole, Deck Brush, Pole Spears ...
The ones in this link were the ones I purchased and was Mike was able to add another slot. Now I can have easy access to my poon or an extra gaff if needed quickly

I just got the measuring plate for my 2120 that Mike Conley made.. it is a well made addition !.. Plus He is a very nice guy that lets you know exactly what he is doing step by step.. I highly recommend!

DANGER!........DANGER! ..... Be certain of your screw length.

I installed some for a customer.....He decided to add some more on the opposite side....He put screws right thru the side of the hull.
On the other side with the same handy fastener length gauge built it to mount them on? 🫣

Back