New 23 DVCC with walk-in head

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I love the looks of it. personally with a wife and 2 daughters (in addition to my son) I could only consider a CC with a head in the console. Plus dry storage is always at a premium!

I just heard from a friend who queried Robin re the new console w/ head. The same console is going on the 23SE, he said. Still no word on what kind of marine head is being installed, and whether the head itself will be optional.
Chris

I have pics of the new console. 24 of em. I will eventually figure out how to resize them and post them if I can.

The forward seating does make a tight fit on the bow fish boxes, but I am told that it will be fold down. My pics show the forward seating and its proximity to the forward boxes. If it folds down easily, this will be a ood thing.

Also have pics down into the step down and the potti and the console wiring.

I am looking at a 23 DV CC. The pics appear to be a 25.

When I get time, I will try to post them.

Having a shot of that console with a human beside it puts it in perspective.
Thanks! :)

MORE....if my network doesn't keep messing up..

Attachments

• IMG_2517.JPG
    IMG_2517.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_2520.JPG
    IMG_2520.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_2521.JPG
    IMG_2521.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_2523.JPG
    IMG_2523.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_2524.JPG
    IMG_2524.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,049
Even more

Attachments

• IMG_2528.JPG
    IMG_2528.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_2532.JPG
    IMG_2532.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_2536.JPG
    IMG_2536.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,050
From my observations, the top of that console needs something around the edges to keep things from falling off.

I wish there was a pic of the forward seating in the up position.

I had originally crossed the 23 Parker off my list because the current console interior is almost useless.....but this new console changes things dramatically.

This boat is now laid out for serious fishing, with more than adequate storage.

I am now down to this boat and another and plan to pull the trigger by mid Feb.

Current console storage next to useless? I beg to differ. Current setup has room for all cushions, buckets, squid bars, life vests, fighting belt, etc. Also, because the bottom of the console is essentially a bowl attached to the deck, your stuff WILL stay dry in the console. Not sure if that will be the case in the new design.

The new concept is great for a head, but if you start filling it up, then the head is useless.

Another concern is the height of the new console. I understand it's necessary for the head, but I fear you will end up with a very narrow forward viewing window when you put an electronics (storage) box on the bottom of your T-top. This is a problem with the Regulator 23 my buddy has.

It does look nice, though.

I am fairly sure that there is a plexi-windscreen that bolts in place on the lip just above the cross support for T-top. That should keep things from falling off the dash. I think there are advantages to both consoles new/and old. It would be nice if both could be offered.

jim

I predict that this new console is going to be a big hit with folks who just have to have a head for the family.

Stylish too... 8)

I predict that this new console is going to be a big hit with folks who just have to have a head for the family.

Stylish too... 8)

I like the new console. There appears to be plenty of room to flush mount some large electronics and there is no silly electronics box door to contend with.

Again, I applaud the new design as offering a choice. However keep in mind that once you install flush mount electronics on a center console, the water tight integrity of the console is completely dependent on the quality of the installation job.

I am a fan of the current electronics box, but I have the sliding door version and wouldn't like the lift-up door at all. Water never gets in there, even on the mooring. The trade-off is no huge electronic displays. I can live with that.

I have too many friends that have had major problems with flush mount CC electronics. The environment is just so harsh. I like protection.

Back